+ How does this work?
Very simply. The process typically involves the following:
- Place order: Tell us what you need repaired while completing your order online. If you're not sure whether your items can be repaired, simply let us know or select the 'free diagnosis' option during the online order process to have a member of the SoleHeeled team review your requirements and provide you with a diagnosis and custom quote.
- Send items: We will send you a box in which you can pack your items and send them back to us — using SoleHeeled's returns service or lodging the box at your closest Australia Post Office.
- We repair: Once we receive your items, we will review and repair them based on your specifications. If there are any issues, you will hear from us.
- We return: Once your items are repaired, we will return them to you at your address.
+ How long does the process take?
We generally complete required repairs within 1–2 business days of receiving the items. Shipping items to/from our workshop generally takes between 2 and 5 business days — depending on your location.
We can provide an expedited service with express shipping for an additional fee. Simply contact us if you need to speed things up.
+ How do I order a repair?
Simply head to our online order form, where you can select the services you require, complete a few questions about your items, and provide your contact details and payment information. It's all very quick and easy — promise!
+ Which brands do you repair?
We repair all brands. Having said that, the quality of our repair team's work is unparalleled. Together, the team's members have 80 years of experience and are trusted by such brands as R.M. Williams (official recommended repairers), Versace and Canali. Rest assured that your items will be in the best of hands.
+ What if my item needs multiple things fixed?
During the online order process, you'll be able to select a variety of services (including multiple services for each item). Even if the specific services you're looking for are not listed, you'll be able to describe your requirements, upload photos and request a free diagnosis from a member of the team.
+ Do you count a pair of shoes as one item?
Yes. We also count a single shoe as one item.
+ Can I make special repair requests?
Yes. You can do so during the order process — in which case, we will reach out to you if we foresee any issues or require further information (e.g., photos of the items).
+ Do you repair leather goods other than shoes and handbags?
Yes. We repair virtually all types of leather goods, including belts and jackets. Please contact us to let us know what you need.
+ Do you sell shoe care products/accessories?
Yes. We stock a range of top-quality shoe care accessories, and we would be happy to ship these items to you along with your repaired items. Simply reach out to let us know what you're looking for.
+ How does pricing work?
Very simply. We'll give you an instant quote once you answer a couple of questions about the items needing repair — you'll be able to do this in less than 60 seconds. Head to our online order form to get started.
If the repairs you require are unusual, or the services you're looking for aren't listed in our form, you'll have the opportunity to request a free diagnosis, where a member of the SoleHeeled team will review your requirements and provide you with a custom quote for services.
All listed prices and quotes include GST and Australia-wide shipping to and from our workshop.
+ How do I pay for my repair?
You'll be prompted to enter your credit/debit card details during the order process. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
+ How do I ship the items?
Once you complete your order online, we will deliver to your address an empty box in which you can pack your items. Within this box, we will include return instructions. Depending on your location, these will be to:
- Organise your return online using SoleHeeled's free returns service.
- Lodge your box for free return delivery at your closest Australia Post Office.
+ How do I track my package
The answer depends on the return options available to you.
- If you use SoleHeeled's returns service, you will be able to track your parcel online (instructions will be sent to you once you register your return).
- If you lodge your return delivery at a Australia Post Office, and would like to track your return, you will need to pay to Australia Post a small fee to do so.
+ Where do you ship?
We ship throughout Australia — although we may need to make alternative shipping arrangements for remote areas, in which case you will hear from us.
We do not ship internationally at this time.
+ Can I arrange delivery to and/or pickup from your workshop?
Yes. Our workshop is located in Martin Place, Sydney. Provided that you complete your order online, you can arrange self-delivery and self-pickup of your items to/from our workshop. Once you complete your order, we'll email you tickets that you'll need to print out and hand in while dropping off and picking up.